Please subscribe to our occasional newsletter.
Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to make sure you receive all emails from us. If you feel you are not receiving our replies in a reasonable time, please write to us also at email@example.com.
The conference will be organized online using Google Meet
- The conference will be organized fully online on the third Wednesday of March 16, 2022, at 9:00 CET.
- The Google Meet service will be used for the conference. You need a browser (it works fine also on every smartphone), access to your mailbox where you will receive the link, and a working microphone and webcam. Prepare a presentation for about 7 minutes to fit in the 10-minute timeframe set for each presentation.
- Fee already includes English proof-reading!
- You can register, send us an article and pay after review/information about acceptance.
- We support young authors to get experience and improve quality of their article.
- We help authors to get published with advice so we can push the rejection ratio very low.
Some thank letters from past participants
I would like to ask you, could you inform me about future conference?:)
Anastazja Kasztalska, Poland
Thank you very much for the publication and your great support.
THANK YOU! YOU ARE AMAZING!! I WILL PARTICIPATE TO ALL YOUR EVENTS AND SUPPORT YOUR EFFORTS IN THIS WORK!!
Elena Stavrova, SWU “N.Rilski” Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Thank you very much for all your kindness, generosity and hospitality during the past conferences.
Very nice colleagues, which are responsible for this conference.
Natalia Kamanina, Vavilov State Optical Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Thank you very much for this work.
Taha Niyazi Karaca, Turkey
CBUIC is a great platform, where IT technologies can cooperate with the Social Sciences.
Paweł Drąg, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poland
Please keep it up. It’s one of the best conferences I attended. Thanks.
Stefan Stavrev, Plovdiv University “Paisii Hilendarski”, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgaria
Please submit your abstracts by March 16.
Global Open Access
The conference articles will be published and distributed online (see www.journals.cz for archived volumes). Authors will retain publishing rights under Creative commons licence CC-BY 3.0.
The publication provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. By open access we mean that anybody can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles.
Articles accepted for this conference
- will obtain a DOI, a digital object identification from CrossRef,
- will be submitted to the Web of Science database for indexation consideration (Clarivate Analytics, formerly Thomson Reuters),
- will be indexed in major databases like Google Scholar and ProQuest,
- will be submitted to DOAJ, Ideas/RePEc, SCOPUS/Elsevier for indexation,
- may be published in other journals after official publication at this conference (we allow Mandated Open Access).
- Language of the conference is English, articles abstracts must be in English.
- English proof-reading is included in the conference participation fee.
- Topic of your article: during registration choose one of these 4 sections: Economic and Business, Social Sciences, Medicine and pharmacy, Natural Sciences and ICT (starting in 2020 articles are published in four separate proceedings books).
- Articles will be published online and also in printed book of proceedings.
- Participation: personal or virtual (you may only send an article while avoiding the travel to Prague).
- It is possible for you to send only an abstract which will be published in Book of Abstracts.
- Venue: Online due to Covid restrictions or in the building of Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech republic.
- You will receive a certificate of participation.
- Send article/abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Registration date is important for pricing (Registration and payment by January 31, 2022, is cheaper)!
- You can send an article/abstract after the registration.
- Articles or abstracts should be submitted by March 16, 2022. The deadline for Articles is End of March 2022 while can be extended upon individual request till April 30, 2022.
- Conference participation fee must be paid and received by March 16, 2022, Cash payments are acceptable in Prague due to the Covid situation only in special cases upon our confirmation and we suggest all participants pay using Cards or Bank transfers (to make your bank transfer cheaper from certain non-EU countries, please check Transferwise service).
- We do not accept whole articles for publication based only on the submitted abstract. The whole article needs to be first submitted and checked. Only then we send reviews and information about acceptance of the article topic. Only after that, you will be asked for payment (Article processing charges approach).
- If you think you need us to help you with improving your article (English proofreading, formatting advice, review comments, etc.) please send us the draft as soon as possible so we can give you the necessary advice and accept your article before the conference date.
- All articles will be checked for plagiarism through CrossCheck using iThenticate software.
We would like to ask you for feedback on our conference by filling a questionnaire:
Would you be interested in becoming an editorial board member of this conference?
Please send us your short CV in English and list of publications (mark those in Scopus and Web of Science databases for us) to: