- Format and submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org using our template till March 16 and fill up the Registration Form. Does not matter whichever of the two you do first.
- Pay The Conference Participation Fee when your paper topic is accepted (you receive an email when we will inform you about topic acceptance*) till March 16, 2021.
- Add email@example.com to your address book so you always receive an email from us as otherwise it may end up in spam folder and you may miss it.
*- even after the acceptance of the topic we will ask you to update your article to match all publishing requirements (typically language and formatting details). We will also ask you for updates based on reviews of your article.
Comments on submission
Be aware that by participating you and your co-authors agree with the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of the ISEIC. Also, you need to disclose all related conflicts of interest in Registration Form or in a separate email using the ISEIC C.O.I. form (editable Word DOCX, PDF) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case there is no COI, tick the “No conflict of interests apply for any and all authors of the submitted paper” in the Registration Form.
All regular participants who will come to Prague need to submit at least an abstract before their arrival.
We advise you to send us at least the first draft for comments during February or early March. The better your article follows our template, the later you can send your article. If it is perfect, you can submit it even during the conference. We will edit the articles afterwards, so you will still work on it with us even after the conference to perfection your article(s).
TOPICS, ARTICLES, and JOURNALS
Publication of articles
Authors are asked to submit yet non-published original articles in any of the following topics:
- Economics, Banking, Trade management, Marketing, Management and Economics of a company, State service, Finance, and accounting;
- Psychology, Sociology, Pedagogy, Social sciences, Linguistics, Art, Religion, History, Philosophy;
- Healthcare, Veterinary topics, Medicine, Ecology,
- Natural sciences – Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Nanotechnologies, Electronics, Information, and Communication technologies.
- Other topics related to general context are welcome as well.
- Therefore, due to a large number of reviewers, we can accept nearly any topic. If you (or someone you know) want to become part of the editorial board, please send your CV with a list of articles in Scopus and WoS to email@example.com.
- The draft abstracts can be about 1/4 -1/2 page long (250 words max for non-medical abstracts, medical abstracts have no limit but should not exceed half of the page). The abstract is not an annotation. The abstract is a brief version of an article pointing out important details as reasons for doing the research; methods and data used, and results.
- Medical topics should use Structured abstracts which can be long as much as 3/4 of a page.
- Please see the article template for details on abstract and structured abstract and check out links on how to write an abstract – links are clickable directly from the article template’s abstract part.
- Recommended length of articles is 5-7 pages A4 including abstracts, appendixes, and references list (formatted according to the template). Longer articles (8 pages) are accepted conditionally depending on a review of contents. Longer articles (9-15 pages) may be accepted upon payment of an extra article fee.
- Only papers in English may be accepted. Make sure your references are also in Latin script and in English following APA examples in the article template.
- The article must be submitted in MS Word format, tables must be editable, charts and other graphics should be in jpeg/gif/png images with adequate resolution and readability (the book is printed in A5 format). Single spacing, font Times New Roman, font size 11.
- The article must include abstract (annotation is not an abstract!), JEL Classification (For economics and business section) or UDC numbers (for all other sections), for identification, 2-4 keywords.
- The structure must include an introduction, body text, conclusion, and references list. References must follow APA norm, no other norms of citations are accepted. In any case, related to formatting, follow our article template or contact us. For entering and managing citations/references in your articles we strongly suggest using the Bibliography function in MS Word (use Word 2010 and newer).
All articles will be peer-reviewed and proofread by native speakers with a Ph.D.
All articles will be published using Open Journal System to enable worldwide indexation in various databases (Ideas Repec, ProQuest, Crossref, Google Scholar, and other).
The proceedings of the conference will be published in a conference proceedings book which will be submitted for indexation in the Web of Science.
Want to become a co-organizing institution?
Contact us if you represent an institution that needs to be mentioned in the Web of Science as an official co-sponsoring/co-organizing partner of this international conference. The certificate will be provided. Such sponsorship is independent of other services offered as registration of authors or processing of articles. No additional goods or services (e.g. registration of participants, processing of articles) will be provided in the return / then it would not be a gift/sponsoring fee. This participating institution means that the institution becomes the official co-sponsor and co-organizer. Such an option may be useful for certain institutions in certain countries in terms of regulatory requirements of the Ministry of Education or other regulatory and/or finances redistributing authorities and usually increases the accreditation rating of such an institution. This is independent of individual participant registration.