Registration till Jan 31, 2022
- Regular participation 190 EUR
- Virtual participation 240 EUR
Registration after Feb 1, 2022
- Regular participation 240 EUR
- Virtual participation 290 EUR
Ph.D. student of a university in the EU
- 140 EUR
- Non-EU contact us!
A printed book of proceedings
- 40 EUR (fee covers a book with your article and worldwide postage)
Article submission deadline
- End of March 2022
Dear Authors, you can pay using
- Bank transfer
- Credit/debit card (click on Pay Now button below)
- Unistream or Western Union transfer
Please find details below.
To all participants coming to Prague (under standard non-Covid circumstances), we can offer help to arrange affordable accommodation (extra costs). Contact us and state how many nights you want to stay.
Rules of registration
- Price is per article, not per author, therefore more authors can come to Prague paying only for one article.
- Usually, the corresponding author registers the article on the Registration page.
- If one corresponding author submits more articles, the second and more papers cost 140 Euro each. Names of co-authors may differ. Please note the submission of extra articles in your registration form and yes, you may insert more abstracts of multiple articles in a single registration. The articles may also be registered separately but please inform us about this so we send you the correct invoice.
- A Group discount of 10% is available for 5 or more articles, registering at the same time.
- If your paper is not accepted by the reviewers, we help you with advice on what to update. If you get repetitiously rejected by subsequent reviews and do not update the article in respect to our requests, it will not get published. The long-term rejection rate is below 5%.
- A paper published in Proceedings of the conference that will be submitted for indexation in the Web of Science
- Participation Certificate (upon request to our conference email, many do not need it, if you need something special for your university be mentioned on the certificate, let us know)
- Online Abstracts Book (published online)
- Program of the conference (published online)
- Hot Beverages and refreshments during coffee breaks (tea, coffee), we know how food and beverages are important during a conference
- We can help with arranging trips within the Schengen area. Please contact us to discuss individual needs and wishes.
- More information firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplier: CBU Research Institute s.r.o.
- Czech Republic organization ID: 06386741
- Phone/Whatsapp/IMO: +420608118311
- SWIFT/BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX
- IBAN: CZ2820100000002801349594 (for EUR payments with VAT – check with your invoice!)
- CZK Account 2801294220/2010
- Payment instruction type: OUR (required)
- Bank name: Fio Banka, a.s., Address: Millennium Plaza, V Celnici 10, 117 21 Praha 1, Czech Republic
- For payment, our bank needs you to write only IBAN and swift correctly. To avoid stress when doing the transfer be aware that our bank does not care how you fill in other details on the payment instruction. For example, if you would write your home address in the bank address field, we would still receive the payment.
- To cut bank transfer fees from various countries, especially non-EU countries we recommend using free Transferwise service due to very low fees and favorable exchange rates. Check that service out. Contact us if you need guidance.
Debit/Credit card payment
Please go to http://pay.iseic.cz/shop interface where you can pay using your credit or debit card.
- The Shop checkout link redirects you to the 3D Secure interface of CSOB (the largest Czech bank). Therefore, no card data are used/saved by us.
- You and us will receive the same confirmatory email with your order and address after you make the payment. Based on that email we will create and email you the invoice in 2 working days.
- The payment page (Bank interface) can be switched into multiple languages.
- The card payment interface is set for payments without VAT. Contact us if the sum in the shop does not correspond to what is on your invoice and you still intend to pay using a card!
Payment related Frequently Asked Quesions
Answer: This is a good question as it involves many options. Considering you are located in an EU country, these are the options: 1. If the Ph.D. student is the first author or the sole author, then the article qualifies for the discounted price of 140 EUR (regular or virtual participation – he can choose if he will come to Prague). In other cases, the price would start at 190 EUR. 2. If you will be the first author and you do not need a printed proceedings book, the price is 190 EUR if you come to Prague or 240 EUR if participating virtually given you register till the end of January.
Printed proceedings book wit your article costs EUR 40. It is EUR 80 if you need complete proceedings book (we expect two books). Price reflects thick books separated in more books according to sections with total weight over 1kg and free shipping worldwide.