Registration for CBUIC 2017 is open!
Some thank letters from participants of 2016
I would like to ask you, could you inform me about future conference in 2017?:)
I want to say, that NEVER BEFORE organizators were so polite, clever, nice, proffesional and very helpfull as you and your ,,team”. I am very glad that I was able to send my article to you.
I am from Poland and I have to notice that organizators of Polish conferences SHOULD learn from Czech organizators. I am under big impress!!!!!!:)
Best regards and THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH:)
Anastazja Kasztalska, Poland
My students were taking part in Your organised conference, and …I have curious question – for language and scientific correction. You were doing from organisation part, or it was some other institution, because it was very good job, and we looking for someone who could check for reward other papers before publications.
Thank You in advance.
- it has been done by CBU
Thank you very much for the publication and your great support.
Holger Blisse, Austria
Thank you very much for the wonderful work dedicated to the publication of the conference proceedings. It was my great privilege to participate at the 2016 edition of the CBU international conference, and I would like to express my gratitude again.
Lukas Pichl, Japan
Thank you very much for this work.
Taha Niyazi Karaca, Turkey
Thank you very much for all that part of feedback which was correct and helpful.
Mateusz Magda, Poland
Please submit your abstracts by March 16.
Global Open Access
The conference articles will be published and distributed online through our publishing site www.journals.cz. Authors will retain publishing rights under Creative commons licence CC-BY 3.0.
The publication provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. By open access we mean that anybody can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles.
Central Bohemia University under supervision of International Education Accreditation Society, USA and as every year in cooperation with several domestic and foreign universities organize International Conference on Innovation in Science and Education held in Prague, Czech Republic.
Articles accepted for this conference
- will obtain a DOI, a digital object identification from CrossRef,
- will be indexed in major databases as Google Scholar and DOAJ,
- will be submitted to Thomson Reuters Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index),
- will be submitted to SCOPUS/Elsevier to indexation,
- might be published in other journals later (CBU allows Mandated Open Access).
- Registration date is important for pricing (Registration and payment by January 31, 2017 is cheaper)!
- You can send article/abstract after the registration.
- Articles or abstracts must be submitted by March 16, 2017.
- Conference participation fee must be paid till March 24, 2017, Cash payments durring the Conference in Prague are accepted.
- We do not accept whole articles for publication based only on submitted abstract. Whole article needs to be first submitted and checked. Only then we send review and information about acceptance of the article. Only after that you will be asked for payment (Article processing charges approach).
- If you think you need us to help you with improving your article (English proofreading, formatting advice, review comments, etc.) please send us the draft earlier so we can give you necessary advice and accept your article before the conference date.
- All articles will be checked for plagiarism through CrossCheck using iThenticate software.
We would like to ask you for feedback on our conference by filling a questionnaire:
Conference feedback form