Registration for CBUIC 2017 just opened. Visit the registration page for more details. Regarding publishing ethics and malpractice we comply standard guidelines (in compliance to Elsevier/Scopus rules) with which all authors must agree in order to participate.
Please submit your abstracts by March 16.
Global Open Access
The conference articles will be published and distributed online through our publishing site www.journals.cz. Authors will retain publishing rights under Creative commons licence CC-BY 3.0.
The publication provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. By open access we mean that anybody can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles.
Central Bohemia University under supervision of International Education Accreditation Society, USA and as every year in cooperation with several domestic and foreign universities organize International Conference on Innovation in Science and Education held in Prague, Czech Republic.
Articles accepted for this conference
- will obtain a DOI, a digital object identification from CrossRef
- will be indexed in major databases as Google Scholar and DOAJ and also will be submitted to
- Thomson Reuters Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
- Will be considered during period of 2017/2018 to be included in Elsevier/Scopus database through our conference journal. There is no guarrantee. If that will work, Scopus will start indexing the conference journal.
- can be published in many journals later as we are ROMEO Green publisher allowing Mandated Open Access
- Registration date is important for pricing!
- You can send article/abstract anytime after the registration.
- Registration and payment by January 31, 2017 is cheaper!
- Articles or Abstracts must be submitted by March 16, 2017
- Conference participation fee must be paid till March 24, 2017, Cash payments in Prague are accepted.
- We do not accept whole articles for publication based only on submitted abstract. Whole article needs to be first submitted and checked. Only then we send review and information about acceptance of the article. Only after that you will be asked for payment (Article processing charges approach).
- If you think you need us to help you with improving your article (English proofreading, formatting advice, review comments, etc.) please send us the draft earlier so we can give you necessary advice and accept your article before the conference date.
- All articles will be checked for plagiarism through CrossCheck using iThenticate software.
We would like to ask you for feedback on our conference by filling a questionnaire:
Conference feedback form